From time to time, some products are not manufactured exactly as they should be and, in their existing form, cannot be resold. If you are a manufacturer or a retailer with a faulty batch of goods and need help out of a tight spot, Scottish Mountain Gear can assist!
The facilities that we have available ensure that we are able to carry out high volume reworking jobs on your products to the highest possible standard. Our work will allow you to sell what would otherwise be redundant stock at the original or discounted price.
Some examples of reworking that we are able to carry out are detailed below -
- Addition of missing seam tape to certain areas of jackets and other clothing.
- Turning bag or rucsac belts or buckles around by 180 degrees.
- Addition of pegging loops on tents.
- Refitting of zip sliders on tents, rucsacs and clothing.
- Removal of incorrect bar tack stitching.
- Addition of poppers to clothing and rucsacs.
To learn more about our reworking service and the preferential rates that we offer, please contact us on 0131-564 1000 or complete our contact form for more information.